Carbon Block Filters for Chlorine Taste and Odor and Chloramine reduction*
MATRIKX® CTO® filters, powered by GREENBLOCK®, are made from 100% coconut shell carbon, a renewable, and ecologically sustainable material. The carbon is processed into blocks using a unique binder system and proprietary manufacturing techniques to produce filters with a greater number of micro-pores and available carbon surface area, which display superior adsorption capacity and kinetic dynamics.
- 1 micron nominal filtration.
- High capacity Chlorine reduction.*
- Made from proprietary catalytic carbon which
- delivers 4 times the capacity for monochloramine
- reduction versus standard activated carbon.
- Exceptionally low pressure drop.
- High dirt holding capacity.
- Excellent chemical contaminant reduction.
- High Adsorptive Capacity and Efficiency.
- NSF and WQA certification for Material Safety.
- California Prop. 65 compliance.