Specialised Water Filters
- High Capacity CTO®
WHY DO WE WANT SMALLER FIBERS?
Smaller fibers produce a larger relative pore area for a given pore size. The resulting structure gives a lower overall pressure drop with higher dirt holding capacity and is resistant to clogging. This allows for greater capacity and a longer filter life.
- Smaller fibers produce a larger relative pore area for a given pore size
- Most of the fibrils remain connected to the core fiber reducing material loss
- The fibrils reach out from the core fiber and entangle particles and other fibers
- FACTTM Media allows immobilization of a wide range of particle types and sizes
- FACT™ Media can also be chemically treated for microbiological _ltration
- The small pore size coupled with the microbiological chemistry and large pore area allows for low pressure drop and high activity
- Microbiological filters are constructed to flow under gravity or pressure conditions
- High sediment capacity
- Longer filter life
The Microbiological FACT® filter cartridge which powers the FX™ BioSafe Filter provides:
- 99.99% reduction of pathogenic bacteria.
- 99% reduction of water-borne viruses.
- 95% reduction of water-borne cysts.
- Chlorine Taste and Odour (CTO) reduction.
- Chemical reduction.
- Exceptional dirt-holding capacity.
- 1500 litre cartridge life.
- Fast flow rate of up to 8 litres per hour under gravity.